Recovery Support/Medical Technician
Company: Santa Fe Recovery Center
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Santa Fe Recovery Center (SFRC) is committed to helping clients
learn how to overcome addiction and maintain the path toward a
healthy recovery. SFRC is here to support participants and their
loved ones with compassion throughout the recovery process to
achieve emotional, mental and physical well-being.Recovery
Support/Med Techs provide structure and support in the residential
milieu for men, women and children being served by SFRC. Provide a
wide range of interventions and support techniques to ensure smooth
operations and a supportive living environment for clients in
residential treatment, including but not limited to assisting in
the administration of medication, checking of vitals and crisis
intervention. Engage with residents in daily activities and provide
recovery support for individuals and families receiving
- Skill in preparing, maintaining and overseeing client
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency or crisis
- Ability to maintain health and safety and infection control
- Computer experience, knowledge of or demonstrated ability to
learn MS Office and electronic medical records system
- Ability to solve unexpected problems as they arise while
considering liability, precedence, programmatic implications and
other possible future impacts on the program, services or
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all
levels within the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise tact, patience and discretion when dealing
with residents, families, staff and the public.
- Ability to relate with understanding and kindness to residents
and their families.
- Ability to keep observations, conversations and information
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately, both verbally
and in writing.
- Must be computer literate in order to effectively maintain
compliance with licensing and certification standards and
requirements for use of computerized client records & data systems.
- Must have and maintain current, valid NM Driver's License. Must
provide and maintain clean driving record, as well as auto
- In the case of a recovering person, he/she must have
successfully maintained a three (3) year period of uninterrupted
abstinence from alcohol and/or drugs.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid certification card on file.
- Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural preferred (English/Spanish).COMPETITIVE
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGEThe following benefits are offered to our
employees, their spouses and dependent children:1. Medical2. 4%
Matching 401(k)3. Dental4. Vision5. Accident (Part-Time Eligible)6.
Critical Illness (Part-Time Eligible)7. Employer paid Disability8.
Voluntary Life/AD&D9. Teladoc Virtual Visits (Part-Time
Eligible)In addition, the following benefits are extended to all
full-time employees:1. Employer paid Disability2. Employer paid
Basic Life/AD&DOther Benefits Offered To ALL Team MembersFree
lunch with various shifts; online personal development courses;
lucrative team member referral program.PI153179712
Keywords: Santa Fe Recovery Center, Santa Fe , Recovery Support/Medical Technician, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!