Pharmacy Tech Trainee
Company: United Family of Stores
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary: As a Manufacturing Laborer of Ashley Furniture
Industries, Inc. ("Ashley"), you will be assigned, from time to
time, to one or more positions within Ashley's manufacturing
facility. You will be informed of the standard operating procedure
for the position assigned to you, before you start work at your
assigned position. It is your responsibility to follow this
standard operating procedure while working at your assigned
- Set up and properly utilize jigs to assemble component
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform
appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Accurately record production information - may be recorded by
using a scanner, computer or by hand.
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools
in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the
hand tool or machine being operated.
- Inspect parts and assembled units; touch up and repair
- Package finished unit by hand or with use of assisting
- Maintain and clean workstation, including jigs and
- Identify equipment or hand tool malfunctions, repair if
possible, or inform supervisor of problem.Move parts in and out of
work area using proper equipment.Set up or adjust workstation to
suit ergonomic needs.
- Move parts in and out of work area using proper equipment.
- Set up or adjust workstation to suit ergonomic needs.
- Participate in team meetings and activities.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions.
- Assist with the training of other employees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Suggest improvements on process inputs.
- Perform the job satisfactorily at a sustained level of
- Follow all OSHA and Company established safety rules and
- Must comply with attendance policies and procedures.
- Follow all standard operating procedures while working at
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others.
Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in performance
of all job functions.
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Santa Fe , Pharmacy Tech Trainee, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!