Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Dermatology opening in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Santa Fe, NM
OpportunityLarge MSG Group – Outpatient OnlyGenerous Signing Bonus,
Relocation Assistance, Full BenefitsExciting new Dermatology
physician opportunity! The incoming Dermatologist will join a large
multi-specialty group and will work with a collegial, supportive
team of providers, support staff and administrators. The position
offers professional autonomy, work life balance, state-of-the-art
equipment, technology, and much more!
- Employed outpatient Dermatology position with one of the
largest healthcare organizations in the state. Group has a tenured
multi-specialty team of providers that includes a large team of
Primary Care providers, and dedicated support staff that includes
MA's, RN's, Care Managers, and Case Managers.
- Monday- Friday schedule with dedicated administrative time each
week. Facilities are newly remodeled and technologically advanced
with EPIC EMR fully implemented.
- Negotiable salary (based on experience), generous signing
bonus, and relocation assistance and full benefits including
medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability,
malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), pension,
retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, $3000 CME allowance and
reimbursement for a license, DEA and CSR
- Applicants must have 6 months of post fellowship practice
experience to be considered. Position is H1b eligible and group is
H1b cap exempt with ability and willingness to sponsor the green
card process for physicians in need.
- The position is eligible for the Public Service Loan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical licenseSanta Fe, New
Mexico has something to offer people in any stage of life. There is
a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools,
and a highly educated community.
- Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310
days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top "25 Cleanest
US Cities for Ozone Air Population" (American Lung Association
- Excellent schooling options available. Santa Fe offers highly
ranked private schools with excellent public-school options as
- Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene,
Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping
malls, festivals and much more
- Easy access to the mountains - ski resorts are in your backyard
living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia
Peak are all within a quick drive.
- Endless four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking,
biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding
- An ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport in the direct area with Albuquerque
International Sunport Airport less than an hour awayJob ID: D
4182127 Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin
dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology
associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants
jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs,
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Santa Fe , Dermatology Physician, Healthcare , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!