Government Family Practice (FP) Position- Locum Tenens
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Taos, New Mexico. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Primary Care physician for a
contract position in New Mexico. Details listed below.
Scope of Work:
- The Family Medicine Provider will see patients of all
- He/she will provider a full range of medical services including
evaluation, diagnosis, consultation & referral, specialty referrals
for outpatients or all ages.
- Participate in treatment planning on a program basis and for
- Provider shall provide patient management for appropriate
follow-up and are either at a scheduled clinic, walk-ins or for a
contract health referral
- Possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or
registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia,
the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United
- Possess a Medical School (MD or DO); Internship; ACGME approved
- 3 years of experience in diagnosis and treatment of a broad
range of adult and pediatric conditions.
- Board Eligible or Certified in Family Practice or Internal
- Basic Life Support or Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Information Need to Submit
- Any active unrestricted license
- 3 References
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities
across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at or feel free to
send your current CV at any time.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Santa Fe , Government Family Practice (FP) Position- Locum Tenens, Government & Protective Services , Taos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!