Project Manager Service Excellence FT/40HRS
Company: Christus Health
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Under the direction of the Director of Service excellence and the
Chief Executive Officer the Project Manager determines user
demands, establishes work priorities, and plans; directs and
monitors project work related to Service Excellence and
Supports Service Excellence related business planning requirements
including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, establishing
metrics, defining goals, and workload planning.
Maintains project issues and reports to Service Excellence leaders
and appropriate senior executives on progress of critical path
items. Reports project status and accomplishments. Relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The Project Manager will gather and evaluate information concerning
patient experience and associate engagement needs for CHRISTUS St.
Vincent administration, estimate and schedule project/service team
activities, coordinate and participate in analysis of resources and
time needed to implement new practices, ensure that all
stakeholders are involved appropriately, ensure training and
preparation for practice changes are complete, goal alignment and
metrics for success are defined and coordinate implementation of
changes or establishment of new teams.
EDUCATION: High school degree required. Bachelor of Science degree
preferred in an area of Public Relations, Human Services, Human
Resources, Marketing or related field. The degree may be
substituted on a year-for-year basis with at least 4 years of
experience or education in which patient experience or project
management was a key component in discharge of job duties. .
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: PMP, CPHQ, or CPXP certification
Experience with current project management principles, methods,
procedures, practices, tools and techniques, including:
- Project chartering, planning, organization and scheduling
- Allocation and management of resources
- Project budgeting and reporting
- GANTT charts
- Flowcharts, decision trees, data flow diagrams, and related
analysis tools and techniques.
Considerable knowledge of and experience with patient experience
and performance improvement tactics, including:
- Meeting agendas, action item tracking Evidence Based Leadership
- Setting process, outcome, and balancing metrics for projects
- Behavioral Coaching methodology
- Creating Score Cards, PARETO, Run Charts, and Control Charts for
- Associate Engagement and Customer Experience Survey design
- Proven skills in leading teams and work groups including:
- Process review and analysis
- Recommendations for best practice
Proven ability to communicate effectively with users and staff who
have a variety of levels of knowledge, skills and
- Assist personnel in the operation of related software
- Prepare documentation, charts, graphs, project plans, training
materials and other written communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Professional work habits and demeanor, including:
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines who
may have varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to contribute to the
effective functioning of that team.
Experience is only required as stated as substitute for degree
noted in 'Education' section above. Additional experience in
training, public speaking, and public relations is preferred but
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director, Service Excellence
-Bloodborne pathogen - B
Occasional exposure in daily duties. Little expected risk, but may
be exposed unexpectedly
to potentially infectious materials. Exposure may be superficial
and limited to a small amount
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Subject to stressful situations. Must be
flexible in work schedule. Extended use of video display terminal
and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principles. Be able to lift
or push 50 lbs of weight.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact us at (844) 257-6925.
Keywords: Christus Health, Santa Fe , Project Manager Service Excellence FT/40HRS, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!