Director of Facilities & Maintenance
Company: Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE, offers a work
environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely
flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the
industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food
at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New
Mexico!Full-time Salary Position with a range $85k-$100k DOE plus
benefits.Located in Santa Fe, NM. Working out of our Eldorado Hotel
and Spa.Position Purpose: The Director of Facilities Maintenance
will under the direction of the General Manager, maintain the
quality and safety of all property facilities.Supervisory
Responsibilities: Facilities & Maintenance staff (Techs,
supervisors, & groundskeepers)Essential Duties and
- Work under direction of the General Manager.
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
employees, coworkers, and guests.
- Communicate regularly with property staff regarding job
assignments and required timeframe for proper workflow on
facilities projects throughout Heritage system.
- Ensure all reporting parties follow all safety, sanitation, and
health regulations policies.
- Perform interview, hire, disciplinary, and termination actions
when necessary for staff.
- Assign, train, mentor and direct facilities team members to
carry out the exceptional guest experience and foster an
environment for employees to be successful in performance, and
further feel engaged and valued.
- Supervise inventory system for supplies and equipment and
establish reorder levels on larger scale for the company for the
property; keep repair records for equipment.
- Meet with vendors and contractors to learn about new products
and services offered.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at any of the properties. HP22 #LD2022 #DL
- Strong knowledge of facilities software and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to
- Proven leadership experience in a multi-hotel setting a
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including
weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 40+ pounds
- Minimum of 5 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; facilities management or hospitality experience
- Bachelor's Degree of equivalent of education and
experience.SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND COMEWORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE
WITH HERITAGEFlexibility - Family - Future GrowthHeritage Companies
is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPI200912945
Keywords: Eldorado Hotel & Spa, Santa Fe , Director of Facilities & Maintenance, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!