Company: IKAV Energy Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
IKAV Energy Inc is a private E&P company with its US
headquarters in Durango, Colorado, and belongs to the global energy
infrastructure group, IKAV. IKAV has worldwide offices in Hamburg,
Luxembourg, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Munich, and Paris and has
launched its US franchise in 2019 managing and operating a
billion-dollar portfolio on a long-term basis. At IKAV, teamwork is
at the heart of our operations and is only strengthened by the many
diverse and professional backgrounds that shape our team. IKAV
believes in flat hierarchies and the empowerment of team members.
In return, we expect exceptional motivation, a high degree of
independent thinking, and the ability to spot opportunities for
optimization and growth. This renewable's role will develop and
implement renewable projects for IKAV throughout the United States.
The Renewables Development Manager will be based in Durango,
Colorado and he/she will be member integrated in the renewables
global Centre of Competence of IKAV. The post holder will play a
key role in supporting the renewable transition of our United
States assets. Duties/Responsibilities
- Identify new opportunities matching IKAV business
- Develop renewable projects such as wind or solar energy project
within the region of the United States.
- Identify development prospects, including market assessments,
fatal flaw identification and initial site reconnaissance.
- Evaluate and track power market trends to maintain competitive
pricing strategies and manage resource assessment processes.
- Secure site control for development prospects, including
negotiating leases, easements and other agreements with
- Coordinate landowner communication efforts.
- Secure interconnection permits for each project, managing
relationship with the utilities and related parties.
- Take a lead role in obtaining all required local, state and/or
- Represent IKAV with customers, landowners, state and local
officials and other stakeholders.
- Management and leading the project business development
activities and coordinating all internal and external support
(technical, environmental, legal, etc.)
- Assist project budgeting and scheduling.
- Manage tasks according to budgets and schedules,
- Ability to produce documentation and collateral and to develop
IKAV excellence in project delivery capability and
- Preparation of the annual plan and progress reporting.
- To support Execution/EPC contract negotiations to ensure smooth
- Bachelor's Degree related to business or engineering.
- More than 5 years' work experience in the development of
renewable and clean energy projects.
- A strong understanding of the development process of clean and
renewable energy projects.
- Strong organizational, networking, leadership, time management,
and accounting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the
ability and confidence to develop and present to senior audiences
within a customer environment or at industry conferences.
- Familiarity with energy project development, real estate
development, transmission and power project engineering are
- Candidate must have a work authorization that would permit them
to work for IKAV in the United States.
- Valid driver's license with no restrictions required.
- Able to travel to the various sites across United States to
support the development activities. Base salary estimated based on
experience up to $150,000 USD.
Keywords: IKAV Energy Inc, Santa Fe , Renewables Manager, Executive , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!