Assistant General Manager - Food & Beverage
Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Property Location:828 Paseo de Peralta - Santa Fe, New Mexico
87501YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.Getting a job is just the
beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters.
Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels.
There's a place for you here today and tomorrow. WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT FROM USSo. Much. More.Just as our guests deserve more, so do
you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and
well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives -Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth -Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being -Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement -Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning- Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)As experts
in hotel operations creating memorable guest experiences, Drury
Hotels Companys Assistant General Managers support our vision, core
values and goals by taking exceptional care of our team members who
take exceptional care of our guests.WHAT YOU WILL DOExpect to be
appreciated for who you are and recognized for what you do. Smiles
included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations Leadership team,
- You will provide expert leadership across all departments of
the hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each
guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success
in their roles.
- You will cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service
by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team
members with the right attitude for the right position.
- You will lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of
- You will role model quality assurance best practices each day
with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance
- You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and
labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership,
delegating and empowering team members.
- You will use good critical thinking skills to successfully
handle challenging situations, proactively resolve issues and show
dedication to continuous improvement.WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelors degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience with demonstrated
leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.Rise.
Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity
/affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in
order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of
the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Santa Fe , Assistant General Manager - Food & Beverage, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!