Physician / Chief Medical Officer / New Mexico / Locum or Permanent / Director Of Pharmacy Job
Company: Radius Staffing Solutions
Location: Los Alamos
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Director of
Pharmacy to oversee and support the pharmacy staff. Located in the
Beautiful state of New Mexico. Enjoy great outdoor weather and
sports such as mountain biking, fly fishing, hiking, and biking.
Minimum Requirement of the Pharmacy Director
- BS Pharmacy Degree required, Pharm.D preferred
- 3+ years of previous pharmacy management experience, 5+ years
of previous pharmacy hospital level experience.
- Knowledge of DNV certification is preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA and State regulations is required for acute
care facilities. Responsibilities of the Director of Pharmacy
- Responsible for managing the administrative and organizational
operations of the Department.
- Supervises all pharmacy personnel
- Assures the Pharmacy meets legal, accreditation and
certification requirements. Benefits Offered with the role
- Benefits starting from day 1which include medical, dental, and
retirement For more information on this permanent Director of
Pharmacy position or other roles nationwide, please apply with your
most up to date resume.
Keywords: Radius Staffing Solutions, Santa Fe , Physician / Chief Medical Officer / New Mexico / Locum or Permanent / Director Of Pharmacy Job, Executive , Los Alamos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!