Senior Project Manager
Company: Clover Leaf Solutions
Location: Los Alamos
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Clover Leaf is looking for Senior Project Managers to join our
growing team in Los Alamos, NM. We are looking for candidates who
can work as part of a team and individually. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of planning documents within
the maintenance program.
- Plan, develop, resolve comments, obtain approvals, and issue
for scheduling, assigned maintenance work planning documents and
requests for preventive, corrective, and predictive
- Serve as the single point of contact for resolving maintenance
work planning document issues from initiation to work
- Lead the job scoping effort to validate the scope, estimate man
hours and craft type needed for each job to be performed; develop a
bill of materials and services for each job and track the
requisition to ensuring they are received in sufficient time to
interface for maintenance work with operations and scheduling.
- Arrange resources for maintenance and complete assigned
activities as directed by the contract manager.
- Update maintenance work package status as the package proceeds
through the workflow process.
- Incorporate system engineering job-specific instructions
including receipt inspection, supplier instructions, post
modification testing, documentation, etc. into maintenance work
- Participates in the planning and development of long-range
plans to meet future institutional space needs. Assists in
developing organizational objectives, developing specific
short-term and long-range plans, and plans and ensures that
assigned work objectives are attained and schedules are met.
- Ensures the institutional property excessing process.
- Participates in interior design implementation.
- Provides application support for numerous graphics packages
that support the functions in space management and interior
- Coordinates relocation of facility occupants due to
reassignment, consolidation, etc., including the provision for
temporary (swing) space to accommodate displaced personnel
resulting from short-term inconveniences.
- Conducts field measurement of both exterior and interior
facility dimensions; collection of measurement data through use of
blue prints and/or computer aided design facility drawings.
- Assists in the planning and development of Laboratory
infrastructure and site planning activities and projects, including
comprehensive site planning, master planning, and specific project
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet
productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and
objectives, reviews, prepares and reports on project and budget
status, and manages schedules.
- May initiate and deliver concise and accurate oral and written
presentations to internal and external customers on project status,
changes, and alternative approaches, and complex institutional
space and facilities reports for management.
- May function as point of contact and provide facility and space
management consultation to customer groups.
- May develop life cycle scope, cost, and schedule estimates for
long-range and/or perpetual projects.
- May act as a technical project management advisor to assigned
other project management teams, peers, less experienced project
managers, senior managers, and external customers.
- Provides counsel, advice, and assistance to management on
matters dealing with government legislation, Department of Energy
(DOE) contract compliance, and/or Laboratory policies or procedures
to ensure compliance.
- Provides guidance and interpretation of Laboratory policies and
programs concerning facility and space management and
infrastructure and site planning.
- Researches, assembles, and/or evaluates information or data
regarding industry practices or applicable regulatory changes
affecting infrastructure and site planning policies or programs;
recommends sound, practical solutions to complex issues.
- Understands and adheres to all Laboratory and industry
regulatory guidance and governance specific to infrastructure and
- Ensures all results, processes, and final products meet quality
specifications and are completed according to established
- BS/BA Degree in Construction Management, Maintenance or
Facilities Engineering and/or 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
or 10 years industrial experience with 8 to 10 years actual work
experience in nuclear or high hazard facilities (i.e.
responsibility and rigor of operations and work package quality) or
10 years of industrial experience with 5 years of actual work
planning experience in non-nuclear/low hazard facilities.Job
experience:Construction Management: 5 yearsPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Clover Leaf Solutions, Santa Fe , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Los Alamos, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!