Hospice Patient Care Manager RN
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAmbercare is searching for a Full-Time Patient
Care Manager to join our team of professionals. We make a
difference every day to patients and families coping with
end-of-life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice
care.This role provides direction and supervision for the
interdisciplinary team members to promote proactive patient care
management activities.We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that
includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k
with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more! In addition, this
position has bonus potential!Position Requirements:
- Possession of a current license to practice as a registered
professional nurse or the equivalent license and education to
practice as a healthcare professional in the practicing state.
- Minimum five years' experience as a healthcare professional;
including two years of supervisory experience in healthcare,
homecare or hospice.
- Demonstrated administrative ability including knowledge of
health care policies and program responsibilities.
- Must possess current CPR Certification.
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately,
legibly and timely.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.Join our caring and
compassionate team today!To apply via text, text 961 to
Keywords: Ambercare, Santa Fe , Hospice Patient Care Manager RN, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!