Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Santa Fe Recovery Center
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the
Quality Assurance Manager (QA) Manager is responsible for the daily
execution of the quality program. QA Manager coordinates ongoing
development of the QA program and provides centralized oversight of
the agency's quality performance and improvement efforts, including
administration, investigation, staff training, and enforcement of
agency policies and procedures.QA Manager collaborates with other
members of management to ensure that services provided by Santa Fe
Recovery Center function in compliance with local/state and federal
requirements and within the quality improvement and accreditation
standards of the organization. The QA Manager works with agency
leadership, managers, administration, and direct care staff to
assure that their respective departments and programs meet quality
standards.The QA Manager works with the COO, Leadership and program
managers to organize, lead, and help execute company projects that
may fall outside the scope of regular duties.
- Must possess effective presentation and communication skills;
ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership and
responsibility and the ability to converse with all levels of the
organization, both internally and externally.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Structured, organized, and proactive; ability to review,
investigate, implement corrective action and follow-through as
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are
- Excellent analytical skills, problem differentiation skills,
and has a solution orientation that focuses on problem resolution
for long-term sustainability of the agency.
- Ability to solve unexpected problems as they arise while
considering liability, precedence, financial implications and other
possible future impacts on the program, services or
- Ability to positively represent the agency in the community, in
meetings/collaborations, and at outreach events.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Administration is
- Minimum 2 years' experience in quality and risk management
processes including implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Minimum 4 years' management experience.
- Recovering alcoholic/addict must have successfully maintained a
3-year period of abstinence from alcohol or drugs.
- Must have and maintain current, valid NM driver's license. Must
also have and maintain clean driving record as well as auto
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Have or ability to obtain and maintain a State of New Mexico
Criminal Records Clearance (DOH CRC).COMPETITIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
PACKAGEThe following benefits are offered to our employees, their
spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children:1. Medical2. 4%
Matching 401(k)3. Dental4. Vision5. Accident (Part-Time Eligible)6.
Critical Illness (Part-Time Eligible)7. Employer paid Disability8.
Voluntary Life/AD&D9. Teladoc Virtual Visits (Part-Time
Eligible)In addition, the following benefits are extended to all
full-time employees:1. Employer paid Disability2. Employer paid
Keywords: Santa Fe Recovery Center, Santa Fe , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!