Associate Executive Director
Company: Community Options, Inc.
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency
providing services to individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities in 10 states. We believe in the dignity
of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the
highest degree of self-determination. The Associate Executive
Director supervises and provides guidance to the -Program and
Residential Director(s). This -position will oversee Residential,
Employment, and Day programs in -the Santa Fe, NM region, focusing
on new operations and -development/expansion of services. -
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree in Business
Administration or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years' related experience in administrative and supervisory
roles/health and human services.
- Residential Group Home and Day Services experience.
- Experience with State regulations and compliance.
- Responsible for all daily operations and for compliance with
state licensing and reporting standards.
- Will oversee multiple residential group homes and day programs
for people with disabilities.
- Develop long and short-term goals for the region, and works
with -leadership to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Hire, supervise, evaluate, and provide direct support to
Director level management.
- Should understand budgeting and billing.
- Interface with local, state, and governmental agencies.
- Duke University Management Certificate Opportunity
- Paid Holidays-Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities If interested, please
click Apply Now or send your resume to: Resumes-HR@comop.org
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Community Options, Inc., Santa Fe , Associate Executive Director, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!