Company: Life Healing Center
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Manage day-to-day operations of the units to ensure clinical
aspect meet all regulatory requirements for the residents.
- Responsible for safe and effective day-to-day management of the
milieu through adequate staff coverage, training and developing
sound policies, procedures and protocols.
- Plan and develop unit schedules and provide a safe and positive
environment on the units. Responsible for staff - ratio
- Provide training and orientation for new staff.
- Provide direct feedback, coaching, mentoring and training.
Identifies staff development, training, and compliance issues with
- Recruit, interview, select, hire and promote employees for the
- Provide direction to the Milieu Coordinator regarding
scheduling of staff as required by regulation and safety need.
- Oversee or facilitate the individual and admission discharge
- Manage the maintenance of records. Reviews content, accuracy
and timeliness of paperwork required by milieu staff.-- Ensure 100%
compliance of individual records.
- Responsible to maintain timekeeping for staff, evaluation of
staff and corrective action as required.
- Provide direction and assistance in supervising residents in
crisis intervention, emergency and conflict situation, which may
include physical management and/or de-escalation. Debrief with
staff and residents after such intervention.
- As a team leader, must be able to assist with patients and
cover unit/group home as necessary to maintain ratio.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always.-- When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints.-- Recognize that
patient safety is a top priority.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as
- Bachelor's degree in human service field from an accredited
college or university required.
- Five or more years--- experience in a behavioral health
- Previous supervisory experience
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor---s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Life Healing Center, Santa Fe , Manager-Milieu, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!