Area District Manager
Company: Rentokil North America
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Overview Area District Manager Are you passionate about
Management? Are you looking to build your career in an exciting
industry, and a growing world class organization? Come see why so
many of our team members recommend us to their friends! Who we are?
Rentokil North America is the market leader in food safety, quality
assurance, and customer experience management in North America. We
pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's
leading brands across industries like distribution, retail, food
service, and hospitality. Our specialists have a passion for
customer care, high level knowledge of food operations and food
safety, plus the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic
environment. We help our clients give the best, safest, and
healthiest possible service to their customers.ResponsibilitiesWhat
do our Area District Managers do? Area District Managers are
responsible for management and oversight of the district and are
key for implementing change while delivering both top and bottom
line results. As part of this responsibility, the Area District
Managers are counted upon to provide stability and leadership in a
dynamic environment, supporting both customers and our colleagues.
They must be both motivational in actions and commitments, while
demonstrating responsibility for understanding organizational
policies and expectations. Ownership of results and a strategic
approach to large or complex issues are foundation points for the
most successful individuals in this role.
- Support and develop our people. Manage a team of Operations
Managers and field Specialists to grow and develop them while they
achieve productivity and profitability goals of the District by
delivering exemplary customer experiences.
- Drive the implementation of new company programs and
initiatives by motivating and supporting the management team within
the district to develop and execute action plans that meet
operational and organizational objectives. Design and introduce
solutions to address district specific challenges and results.
- Deliver budgeted revenue, profit, and growth goals. Review
environments and key business indicators within the district to
identify current problems, concerns, and opportunities for
improvement in order to provide coaching to the operations and
service management team to take action and achieve operational
goals. Lead the culture of the business by getting results in the
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities
and practices to the operations and service management team to
ensure smooth flow of operations within the district.
- Manage District's P&L which includes P-card expenses and
all district-level line items and spend.
- Work with Operations Managers and HR Business Partner on any
performance improvement plans or disciplinary actions.
- Track, foster, and motivate career development of individuals
for respective teams. Identify and grow high potential colleagues
to tackle new opportunities and positions in the organization.
- Strengthen District Operations team by selecting top candidates
for Operations Manager (OM) positions and working with OMs to
interview and select top candidates for specialist roles.
Pro-actively plan staffing levels for upcoming demand and work with
Recruiting to build bench for upcoming quarters/new clients.
- Play a supporting and auditing role with operations, sales and
office leadership positions.
- Provide Account Management support within territory to local or
regional clients as needed/requested. What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience,
education and training
- At least five to seven years District Manager or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail with background in management,
sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex,
- Successful background managing in pest control industry a
- Available to travel as well as participate in a rotating
on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as
required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving recordWhy Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory
filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class
team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a
bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based
on performance and providing exceptional customer experience. Below
you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America
has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following
and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
(for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or
Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs,
and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including
cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays We are looking for
individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live
and work. Is that you? Additional InformationRentokil North America
is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in
every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on
building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas
of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal
consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or
disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Keywords: Rentokil North America, Santa Fe , Area District Manager, Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!