Director of Nursing (RN)
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Director of Nursing (RN) at Acadia Healthcare Job Description
OverviewLife Healing Center of Santa Fe is seeking a Director of
Nursing (RN) to work in our majestic residential treatment center.
Nestled in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains of Santa Fe,
New Mexico, Life Healing Center is a well-established 46-bed
residential program for adults suffering from complex trauma,
primary mental health issues and addiction. For the past 30 years,
our team of behavioral health professionals has held space for
profound healing and recovery.Director of Nursing (RN) BenefitsLife
Healing Center provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our
employees. Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary structure and annual bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilitiesWhat We Value As A Nurse Leader:
- Empathetic nurses that want to serve our patients
- A premium on safety for patients and nursing staff
- Collaborators with a 'can do' attitude
- A focus on mentoring and developing nurses and support
- Inclusive management style
- Business acumen that helps us create positive clinical outcomes
while achieving business goalsResponsibilities
- Sets the vision for nursing practice in the delivery of safe,
timely, efficient, equitable and patient-centered care.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary treatment teams, other
departments and administration to ensure that all residents'
physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs
are met and when they are not met, acknowledges and works to
resolve customer complaints.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of all nursing
- Provide clinical leadership, strategic and long-term goals for
the nursing staff.
- Anticipates and effectively manage changes in census and acuity
and allocates nursing resources based on measurement of patient
- Role models expectations related to customer service and
demonstrate a sense of urgency related to the importance of patient
- Determine, assign, and assess performance objectives for
- Organize, coordinate, develop and review policies, procedures
and nursing protocols within the facility to meet all regulatory,
compliance and quality care standards.
- Responsible for the quality of care, operational and financial
efficiency of the nursing department.
- Lead and develop the nursing staff within the facility,
providing performance goals, feedback and development
- Set and carry out policies, goals and procedures for their
function or department.
- Evaluate the quality of care, staff's work and the operational
efficiency and effectiveness of the function or department.
- Develop and oversee function or departmental budget and
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Provide direct care as needed. Direct and conduct recruitment,
hiring and training of personnel.
- Provide direct care as needed
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned. Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited school
of nursing required. Master's degree in psychiatric or mental
health nursing preferred.
- Five (5) or more years' nursing experience
- Three (3) or more years of progressive managerial experience
- Three (3) or more years of behavioral health experience
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license within the state of New
Mexico Acadia Healthcare's behavioral health treatment facilities
are specialized in helping children, adolescents, adults, and
seniors suffering from mental health disorders and/or alcohol and
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Santa Fe , Director of Nursing (RN), Executive , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!