Company: Ballantine Communications, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Durango Herald is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to
design newspaper pages. A successful candidate will have advanced
skills in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator,
Acrobat, InDesign and InCopy. Must have experience with the basic
requirements of reporting. Looking for someone who is team-oriented
with excellent communication skills.
- Build map, chart and page templates for print and
- Meet with reporters, photographers and editors to understand
and execute an assignment Fact-checking
- Editing copy for AP style, tone, accuracy, punctuation, and
- Editing stories for content, structure and
- Creating imaginative photo captions
- Writing strong SEO headlines for print and online
- Proofreading Designing clean, organized and visually inviting
news and feature pages
- Proactively seek assignments and solutions
We offer a competitive pay package, as well as an excellent
benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance, paid vacation/sick/holidays, and an opportunity to
participate in our matching 401(k) plan.
Keywords: Ballantine Communications, Inc., Santa Fe , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Durango, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!