Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Location: Santa Fe
Posted on: February 14, 2020
Marketing SpecialistJob Description
This person will act as a primary marketing contact with sales team
and leaders in the New Mexico and Phoenix regions, including
regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and
planning sessions. He/she will develop the local marketing plan,
including a toolkit to drive KPI's, support brand and revenue
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend sales meetings and client events as required; work
collaboratively with the sales team to ensure maximum market
coverage and penetration to further drive company goals.
- Write copy, plans, PowerPoints, sales enablement tools and
other marketing-related materials as needed.
- Monitor marketing collateral to ensure adherence to corporate
identity and branding standards across all channels.
- Work with other members of the marketing and sales teams to
prepare marketing materials as needed to support new business
activities and ongoing management of existing client
- Work with sales team to produce and distribute communication
pieces including but not limited to product updates, economic
overviews, e-mail alerts, thought leadership, advertising,
- Provide direct guidance and support on CRM management,
vertical-specific creation and distribution of marketing material,
segmentation of mailings, etc.
- Assist with planning and management of internal and external
events, seminars and conferences to promote products and raise
- Assist with preparing appropriate communication for events,
location and logistics, and arranging for marketing materials and
- Maintain product knowledge and awareness of industry trends
through attendance at industry conferences, competitor analysis and
review of industry-related publications.
- Ensure that the Regional/Corporate goals are achieved within an
- Develop and manage a Project Management system for
- Design and completion of ads/requests outside the scope of
- Work closely with Marketing Operations Director in maintaining
and improving the data quality of contacts.
- Managing all aspects of promotional items including inventory,
ordering and vendor relationships.
- Printing bids and print logistics/coordination/deadlines.
- Logo coordination with sponsorships, events, and
- Ticket distribution with the field for events.
- Headshot coordination and create/manage headshot/photo
- Managing/uploading/coordinating content onto the intranet.
- Managing and completing all compliance review and
- Agendas for meetings and events.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a wide range of documents;
general office duties.
- Assist with event logistics as needed.
- A finisher/completer with high level of personal ownership of
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts,
as well as public relations and merchandising
- Experience with sales initiatives
- Excellent communicator with strong technical aptitude who
remains abreast of industry/technology trends (to include mobile
marketing and social media) and has significant marketing and
- Broad knowledge of social media methodologies and techniques as
well as the ability to come up with alternative ideas to leverage
- Excellent communication skills - long form and short; written
- Strong listening skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Marketing or
Computer and Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Must be able to travel in the specified region and work a
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster at:
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Santa Fe , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Santa Fe, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!