Company: Global Medical Response Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 16, 2023
IMMEDIATELY HIRING: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR We're hiring an
Administration Supervisor who is will be responsible for assuring
full and appropriate staffing of units for all field employees as
well as accurately processing payroll. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, manage and maintain all aspects of scheduling and
attendance including master schedule for field andsupervisory
- Coordinate floater utilization and activation.
- Coordinate staffing for special events, ride-a-longs, and
- Notify communications, deployment planner, and management team
of lost unit hours and units placed out of service.
- Distribution of ALS and BLS over time.
- Daily payroll verification and accurate processing of payroll
and PTO data.
- Initiate Personnel Action Notice for all employee status
- Coordinate and direct the activities of the Scheduling
- Perform or coordinate fair and impartial investigation of
incidents, personnel matters, complaints, and ensure their timely
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel, and
provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel. MinimumRequired
- High school diploma or GED.
- EMT, EMT Intermediate or Paramedice license in the state of New
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- At least two years of administrative experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and
- Must type 35 wpm. Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical
Response's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
EEO StatementGlobal Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability. Notice of Nondiscrimination:
Keywords: Global Medical Response Inc, Santa Fe , Administrative Supervisor, Administration, Clerical , Las Vegas, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!