Company: Primary Care Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Primary Care Solutions provides industry-leading Primary Care
services to Veterans. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver
compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds
with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics
(CBOCs). We have consistently achieved high marks from the VA in
our CBOCs, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to
join our group.
* This position is open in various VA locations across the
As a Clerical Associate you will be responsible for providing a
friendly, welcoming, and confidential environment for our Veterans
who have served our country valiantly. We are seekingcaring
professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the well-being
of our nations Veterans.
* Office hours are M-F 8 to 4:30, FT or PT hours. No On-Call! No
evening or weekend work! No holidays!
* Greet patients for check-in or check-out.
* Verify all clinical reminders have been completed before
* Maintain patient records and enrollment tasks.
* Assist Nurse Manager/Clinic Administrator with inventory and
* Additional Administrative duties such as phones, filing, and
* High School Diploma/GED
* Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
* Demonstrated high quality customer service & organizational
* Basic Life Support certification from American Heart
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Plans
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Paid Time Off
* 10 Paid Federal Holidays
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information
requiring on going discretion and secure information
If youre looking for an organization that cares for your growth and
well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
Primary Care Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Primary Care Solutions, Santa Fe , Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Espanola, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!